Monday, May 12, 2008

LifeWalk 2008


The girls and I walked the LifeWalk for Care Net of Cadillac this past Saturday. I had Martha and Jaina in the back of the double stroller and Cora in the front of it. Sabra and Allyn were in the wagon. My friend Lynn joined us as I thought I would need help having all seven girls with me. Dara ended up pulling the stroller most of the way, but it was good thing Lynn was there as she helped during the last 1/2 mile. We had an enjoyable time together as we were supporting the great ministry of Care Net of Cadillac. We raised $320 this year which is more than last year, but less than my goal of $500. I am sure we will do better next year!

1 comment:

Mami Sue said...

I WAS HOPING TO DO THE LIFE WALK THIS YEAR BUT IT ENDED UP ON THE SAME DAY AS OUR ANNUAL GARAGE SALE--HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR IT WILL WORK OUT :) WHAT A GREAT CAUSE!