Wednesday, July 2, 2008

On the Move

I had to share this!

I was working in the kitchen last night. I had laid Martha and Jaina down on the floor to watch the ceiling fan (they like that). Well, I could hear Martha "talking" up a storm. She started to fuss a little bit so I looked over to see what was wrong and noticed that Jaina was missing. Since the other girls were in bed, I knew they hadn't "taken" her so I had to look around. She had moved herself across the living room. If you look at the picture and see where the pink/purple burp rag is, that is where I laid Jaina down. If you look under the chair, you can see where she ended up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute Darcy! It's a whole new world when they start to move around, isn't it?! Emmitt is pulling himself up now - Oh no! I don't think I'm ready for that yet :>

Mami Sue said...

omgoodness darcy-
she is way tooo little to be doing that already!!! WOW :)
that is so cute!