Restoration, Refresh, and Repair
-
"He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his
name's sake " ~ Psalm 23:3 restoreth =refresh, repair As I read this I
begin to ...
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Martha & Jaina 11 m update
Martha and Jaina are now 11 months old! It doesn't seem like it has been almost a year. Although these measurements are from two weeks ago (yes, I'm a little slack about posting on here), they are still pretty close to the same. In the above picture, Jaina is sleeping and Martha is poking her in the eyes and nose! It didn't bother Jaina-she slept right through it all!
Martha is 14 lbs. 7 oz and 26 3/4" long. Jaina is 16 lbs. 6 oz and 28" long. They both grew quite a bit in length, but not in weight. Martha is still not on the growth charts and Jaina is barely on. I still find this hard to believe since they eat more than other babies their age, but I am leaving it in God's hands.
Both of them are starting to move. Martha has actually crawled across the room with a half crawl, half army crawl. Jaina is starting to spend more time on her belly. I think it is because she sees Martha on the move and she wants to join her! For now, she moves by scooting on her butt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























1 comment:
i cannot believe the girls are almost 1--crazy!
they are so cute and standing up? omgoodness--wont be long you'll have 2 walkin tornados ha ha
Post a Comment