

Martha and Jaina were exhausted after a long Mother's Day. I couldn't resist taking the pictures of them just crashed out.

The girls got me a label maker for Mother's Day. I've been wanting one for months and mentioned it to the girls and Dara actually wrote it down so she wouldn't forget! I guess it was even on sale so they got a great deal. I immediately labeled a couple of things because I was so excited and then did more on Monday.


Because we buy in bulk, I have been known to grab the wrong container. I love that everything is labeled now!

I even labeled the girls' school binders. They know who's is who's because they each have a different color, but I love that label maker!


Saturday after the Life Walk, my niece and two nephews celebrated their birthdays. They had a Dr. Seuss birthday party. I didn't get pictures of the kids opening the presents I made/got them, because I was writing everything down for my SIL. Hopefully she will send me the pictures she took.

All of us girls did the Life Walk again this year even though it was raining. It's hard to see everyone under the umbrellas, but we are all there. I took close ups so you can see we all participated.




The girls complained a couple of times about being cold or tired, but they were glad they made it the whole way. My friend Michelle walked with us.

Spending time at the Blessing of the Jeeps.

Martha likes to stand up in the middle of the room. I see walking in the near future!


My daredevil--standing in rocking chairs!

What a cutie. She had just sat down real quick because she had been standing in the chair just seconds before.

Martha and Jaina love the rocking chairs.

Jaina likes playing with Snow White. Thank goodness Sabra is willing to share her with her.

I just love the faces she makes!






















3 comments:
Look at all that Tupperware!!!!
Great pics Darcy :) What beautiful girls.
I think Martha gets the funny facial expressions from Chad. :) Great pictures!
~Cheri
Post a Comment