Yesterday I had to eat a quick dinner and then go milk the goat so I could get to my Scrap n' Chat. When I came back in from milking, I found Jaina sleeping in her high chair! No one else even noticed until I said something about it. Of course, that meant that Sabra and Cora had to start messing with her. She briefly woke up, but then put her fingers in her mouth and went back to sleep. I told Dara and Eva that when they were done eating to just put her in bed and not worry about getting her in some pajamas. When Eva went to bed later, Jaina was sitting up, so she told Chad that she was going to change her diaper before going to bed. Jaina went back to sleep and slept until this morning.
Restoration, Refresh, and Repair
-
"He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his
name's sake " ~ Psalm 23:3 restoreth =refresh, repair As I read this I
begin to ...
























2 comments:
LOL! very sweet! I've had my boys do that as well! too cute for words!
So cute! This had never happened to Cass, but she is still one for fighting sleep with a vengeance at all costs. :)
Post a Comment