Well, if there was any doubt on whether Chad has been called to preach, I think it can be put to rest now. He preached at Evergreen Baptist Church on Oct. 11th. We were in Muskegon on the 18th and then he was called to preach at Evergreen again on the 25th. They just called tonight and asked him to preach this coming Sunday, Nov. 1st. He is already scheduled to preach at our church (Liberty Baptist Church) on Nov. 8th. And Evergreen already booked him for Nov.15th.
What is God preparing him/us for?!
Restoration, Refresh, and Repair
-
"He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his
name's sake " ~ Psalm 23:3 restoreth =refresh, repair As I read this I
begin to ...






















1 comment:
That's so exciting! Make sure to post a link if he ever preaches somewhere that podcasts!
Post a Comment