Friday, December 11, 2009

Random pics of the girls


Someone was playing with the broom today and left it laying across the floor. When the UPS driver showed up with packages today, Cora was running to the door to see what packages they were and tripped over the broom handle. Eva said she flipped over (I was already at the door) and then landed on her face. It didn't look too bad when I cleaned her up and put the bandaids on (just some small scraps), but after her nap, it looked a lot worse. I'm sure it is going to bruise.


Cora loves posing for pictures!


Jaina and Martha love wearing hats!


For some reason, Martha wanted to sit in the bucket to watch the movie. I can't imagine it was comfortable, but she cried when I tried taking her out of it!


Jaina loves to "read"!

2 comments:

Nick said...

Your girls are such dolls! I love the pics of them. Poor Cora! that must have hurt! I pray she is doing better now.

Anonymous said...

Such sweet girls Darcy. Cora's face looks ouchy! Poor thing. I always hate it when my kids get hurt. Wish I could take the pain for them :)