Tissa is now 6 weeks old! At our check-up, she weighed 10 lbs. 14 oz. and measured 22 1/2" long. Laurie said she looked great and is doing well!
She is starting to smile more and more often and is staying awake more. She likes to watch her sisters play and she enjoys just sitting in their laps.
She sleeps all night except for getting up once or twice to eat and go back to sleep. I only have to be up for 15 minutes when she does wake. She usually eats every 3 hours, but is going longer at night.
She started lifting her head up a couple of weeks ago and does so more often as the days go by.
Restoration, Refresh, and Repair
-
"He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his
name's sake " ~ Psalm 23:3 restoreth =refresh, repair As I read this I
begin to ...























No comments:
Post a Comment