Martha and Jaina are both doing well. They were weighed at 10 days old and they were both just 2 oz under their birth weight. We were told that was really good. They are starting to sleep longer, but still aren't on quite the same schedule yet. I am trying to work them into the same schedule by waking the second one up right after the other wakes up and nurses. I can tell when I eat something that must have had dairy in it because the girls get really fussy and gassy. I have to watch more carefully about the foods I choose. Chad has realized how much my Mom was helping out when she was here as he now has to get up at night and help with the girls!

Jaina felt very comfortable in Papa's arms when he came up to take Nana back home. They both fell asleep in the chair and took a good long nap!
Martha and Jaina both got fussy during family devotions last night so I sat in the living room with both of them so Chad could continue the devotions with the other girls. They cuddled up to each other and fell asleep in my arms. At one point, Jaina was sucking Martha's thumb and Martha was trying to get Jaina's thumb in her mouth! I just had to get Chad to take a picture of the girls as they obviously have a tight connection with each other.






















2 comments:
Darcy, that pic of the girls
is so precious! Twins do have
a special connection!! It's wonderful!! They are looking so
good and healthy--Praise God for this!!1
Darcy, what precious pictures. The girls are so cute! Yes, being a twin myself, I know they will have a special relationship with eachother forever. As weird as it sounds, me and Sue still know what the other is thinking!:} So glad things are going well for you. We've enjoyed looking at your blog. Stay in touch with us too and check out ours at www.baasfamily5.blogspot.com
Take care!
Sally Baas
Post a Comment