Wednesday, December 24, 2008

44 ODD Things about me!

I got this email from my cousin and thought it would be fun to post my answers here. You can still copy and paste this if you want to do it in an email format. I would love to see your answers! I don't know why it isn't formatting the size all the same; I hope everyone can read it!

Learn 44 things about your friends, and let them learn 44 things about you! send back to me and to several more friends!!


1.Do you like blue cheese? yes

2. Have you ever smoked? no
3. Do you own a gun? yes, my grandpa made me one
4.
What was your favorite Kool-Aid flavor? don't remember

5. Do you get nervous before doctor's appointments? no
6. What do you think of hot dogs? you don't want to know--it might change your opinion of them forever!

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Shoes

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? water

9. Do you do push ups? occasionally

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? wedding ring

11. Favorite hobby? scrapbooking

12. Do you have A.D.D.? no

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? anger

14. Middle name? Nicole Anita
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.. I hope everything goes well today, will there be enough food, I really should be baking or cleaning instead of on the computer!

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. water, tea

17. Current worry? none

18. Currently hate right now? nothing
19. Favorite place to be? somewhere comfy reading a book

20. How did you bring in the New Year? went to bed early last year, planning on being at church this year

21. Where would you like to go? UP
22. Name three or more people who will complete this? Don't know since I'm not emailing it!

23. Do you own slippers? yes

24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? turquoise
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? not really

26. Can you whistle? yes

27. Favorite color? blue

28. Would you be a pirate? probably not
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? whatever I heard last

30. Favorite Girl's Name? Hope

31. Favorite boy's name? Ford

32. Last thing that made you laugh? Martha and the funny faces she makes

34. Best bed sheets as a child? don't remember
35. Worst injury you've ever had? sprained ankle (worse than my broken finger!)

36. Do you love where you live? yes and no--love my neighbors, wish I had a bigger house and was closer to family

37. How many TV's do you have in your house? 2
38. Who is your loudest friend? Missy

39. How many dogs do you have? 1

40. Does someone have a crush on you? Not that I know of and can't imagine anyone would

41. What is your favorite book? Bible

42. What is your favorite candy? Peanut Butter Cups

43. Favorite Sports Team? Don't have time for sports anymore

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Probably, "I Can Only Imagine"

No comments: