. . . how lovely are your branches!
We have always had an artificial Christmas tree because of allergies, but last year we couldn't put it up because we didn't have the space to do it so I made a Christmas tree using cut-outs of the girls' hands. We then made ornaments and lights to put on it. Well, I guess my parents felt bad that the girls didn't have a tree to put their ornaments on, so they bought us this tree. It hangs on the wall and is 4 ft. tall. It doesn't hold all their ornaments, but they had so much fun getting out some of the ornaments and talking about how they were special just for them. I put our tree skirt under it and we will pile the presents around it. The babies love looking at the lights sparkle and it might even entice them to crawl because they are always reaching for the ornaments!
Restoration, Refresh, and Repair
-
"He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his
name's sake " ~ Psalm 23:3 restoreth =refresh, repair As I read this I
begin to ...
























No comments:
Post a Comment