Sunday, July 26, 2009

Updates

Life has been busy around the Carmichael house this summer! I haven't had time to take many pictures let alone post them on here. Chad is almost done building our barn for the goats, chickens and milking parlor (I'll post pictures when he's done). Dara celebrated her birthday on Friday and I'll post those pics once I get them on the computer and cropped. I want to take some pictures of the garden as well to put on here.

We are currently doing VBS at church, but we are doing only Wednesday nights for 5 weeks. We have done 2 weeks already and Martha and Jaina love it just as much as the older kids!


Jaina and Martha can always be found dancing and trying to do the hand motions while the music is playing!


Chad is actually helping out this year. He played Moses at the burning bush the first week.


The Gordon Carmichael clan at this year's Carmichael reunion.

No comments: