Chad finished the wood shed! I took the pictures before he was completely done, but he finished it on Saturday morning (I took the pictures Friday night). I think it is going to be really nice this winter to not have to shovel snow off the wood pile before getting a fire going! We have just over $300 into this (we were quoted almost $1700 if we had bought everything new). I had to help quite a bit (cutting wood with the band saw, handing and holding tin, fetching more screws and exchanging charged batteries for completely spent ones. We are thankful for the help getting the trusses up and for the use of cedar trees out of one friends woods and the use of the saw mill of another friend to finish this project without having to spend so much money. Now he is going to finish cutting down the dead tree in the field next door to fill it and we will be set for winter!
Our next project is to finish up the goat shed and build a chicken coop (or we may use the "goat shed" for the chickens and use the "new" shed for the goat).
I'm so blessed to have such a handy, hard-working husband!
-
























1 comment:
that's awesome Darcy!
can Chad come here to help Hank finish his many unfinished projects?? ;) JK!
Post a Comment