Friday, October 16, 2009

11 years!

Tomorrow Chad and I will celebrate 11 years of marriage! I am so blessed that not only did God bring Chad into my life but He has also brought us through the many difficult times in our marriage. We have not only grown closer to each other, but closer to God (which is why we were able to grow closer together!). Chad is a wonderful husband and an awesome father.

My life now is nothing like I imagined it to be when I was young or even from when we were first married, but I wouldn't have it any other way. God's plans are definitely better than mine! It is amazing how much Chad and I have changed over the years. I am so glad that we have been able to make those changes together. How much we have changed is a great testimony of God's love and power!

Some people might not think making it to eleven years is a great milestone, but every year is a milestone! I can't wait to meet many, many, many more milestones with my dear husband. Please rejoice with us that God has blessed us so immensely over the past 11 years!

2 comments:

Nick said...

Congratulations on 11 years! That is awesome! YES! every year is a milestone! We all tend to think, well it's just another year! but if you look back, you see how quickly those years pass by. We need to cherish each year, each moment with one another! Here's hoping you make it another 11 and more!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!
I'm concerned that I am coming up to our 3rd anniversary, when it feels like we only just started dating. My theory is that once you start having babies, the years bleed into each other. Has this been true for you guys?