People often ask us about homeschooling and while I always have an answer as to why we home school, I thought this post made on another blog gave a very through answer with scripture to back it up.
If you have ever wondered why some families choose to home school, then I suggest you read this. If you've ever contemplated homeschooling, please read this. If you are highly against homeschooling, please read this. In other words, I believe it would be good for anyone to read.
As the author of the post points out, I (and she) am/are not condemning those who send their children to public school, but trying to share our viewpoint. How a parent chooses to educate their child(ren) is between them and God and not up to me (or anyone else) to judge.
Restoration, Refresh, and Repair
-
"He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his
name's sake " ~ Psalm 23:3 restoreth =refresh, repair As I read this I
begin to ...






















4 comments:
Darcy, I couldn't find the link to the other blog..
Just click on the word "post" and it will link you to the other blog's post.
What advice would you give someone that wants a large family? Is there anything you would have done differently?
My advice for someone who wants a large family is to give it to God right away. We didn't become truly quiverfull until after our twins. Life would be much easier if we would have known from the beginning that we wanted a large family. We could have been smarter with our finances before we even had kids.
Post a Comment