Monday, January 24, 2011

A Hair Raising (or not so much) Experience!

Allyn and Sabra took scissors into the bedroom (which is against the rules) and then on top of that, didn't take care of them. Cora found them and decided to cut Martha and Jaina's hair in addition to her own. She barely touched Jaina's hair (so little in fact that most people can't notice, but I can because I'm her mother!) and she didn't get much of her own either, but she sure did a number of Martha. All this transpired in about five minutes time. I tried my best to make it look better, but only made a slight change. She will be wearing a head covering/wide headband whenever we leave the house for a while.

Before


After

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear! You know, there are only 3 girls in my family, but I seem to remember more than 3 hair cutting incidences.
I'll make a mental note not to get too attached to Cass' hair!

Nick said...

wow! she is still a cutie though!
thankfully, my boys have never done that. whew!