Hava Helen Johanna turned 1 on December 31, 2010. We celebrated with a party with friends and family on January 1, 2011. About 50 people were in attendance and we enjoyed a lunch of turkey and rice soup and then cake and homemade ice-cream. She was honored to also share the party with Micah Burnett (from church) who turned 10 on Jan. 1st. It was nice to be surrounded by so many people who love her. She had a blast and is enjoying all of her presents!I know I'm a little slow with putting these pictures up. Once again, I let the time get away from me because every time I thought about it, I thought about how long it was going to take with dial-up to load the pictures.I have lots more pictures I could up-load, but I wanted to be able to share a few with you since I don't have a lot of time to wait on the computer.


























2 comments:
What a darling!
Hava is soooooo adorable! what great fun!
Post a Comment