Restoration, Refresh, and Repair
-
"He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his
name's sake " ~ Psalm 23:3 restoreth =refresh, repair As I read this I
begin to ...
Saturday, February 9, 2008
First Blog
Well, here it goes! I'm giving blogging a try. I met up with an old friend who told me about her blog and after checking it out and a few others, I thought it would be a great way to keep family and friends who live a long way away up-to-date on the family. It might take me awhile to figure out how to do everything (like post pics, add links, etc.), but I will try to figure it all out. I am not sure how often I will be updating it and adding posts, but will try to do it at least once a week. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















3 comments:
YAY DARCY!!!!!!!!
YOU DID IT!!
IT LOOKS GREAT---I AM EXCITED TO FOLLOW YOUR ADVENTURES AND KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU THIS WAY!!
GOD BLESS YOU AND THAT BEAUTIFUL FAMILY OF YOURS!!
SUE YOUNT
Darcy,
Impressive, we didn't know what to expect. I couldn't think of a better verse for your blog. How long did it take to set up?
It didn't really take that long to set up. It took me longer to decide what to post and upload the pictures than anything because of having dial-up, but even that didn't really take that long.
Post a Comment