Well, today is my 31st birthday. I can't say I am really excited about growing older. Since my 30th birthday didn't go so well, I am assuming that today should be better. Chad is taking me out to dinner tonight (since I can get a free meal at Lakeside Charlie's!) and his parents will be joining us. The girls will be home with one of their favorite babysitters, Brittany.
I am still dealing with sick kids (just coughing now) and Dara has some kind of bug bites on her body (about a dozen). We assume they are bug bites as they don't itch and no one else seems to have them. We are washing all her bedding in HOT water and hopefully we can take care of the situation. The girls are home from school today, Monday and Tuesday because of Mid-winter break and then parent-teacher conferences.
We are still awaiting the arrival of the twins. Chad thinks it would be great if I had them today because I would get a double birthday present; however, I don't think it would be a great birthday present to be in labor (twice) on my birthday. I am also hoping to wait a little longer so they can continue to grow bigger before being born. Although it would be nice to not be pregnant anymore as it is getting harder and harder to do things the bigger I get!
-






















1 comment:
DARCY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!
WE ARE ONLY 3 WEEKS APART--COOL!!
HOPE YOU ALL START FEELING BETTER SOON! PRAYING FOR A SAFE DELIVERY TOO!! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment