Thursday, February 21, 2008

No Help from the Full Moon

Well, studies have shown that more women go into labor on nights of full moons so I was hoping it might put me into labor; however, still no babies. Although I did have more contractions than I have been having, the increase wasn't enough to warrant even thinking about going to the hospital.

The doctor I have been seeing is on call this whole weekend, so Chad and I are planning on doing some walking to see if we can get labor going. I am considered full-term for having twins already and Sunday would mark "full-term" for a single birth so the doctor thinks I am safe. Also, over a month ago they figured the babies were already 4 lbs and 4 lbs 9 oz so they should be in the high 5 lb to 6 lb range by now.

Chad will be working the Home Expo tomorrow night and Saturday morning (unless I go into labor) and says that I have to wait until after his Sunday School class on Sunday because he has an awesome lesson planned that he couldn't teach last week because of the ice storm. I am just praying it happens sometime this weekend as I am ready to meet our little girls and I am tired of being as big as a house!

No comments: