
I took Martha and Jaina back to our Herbalist on Friday. She saw them on her day off because I was worried about Jaina. She had a nasty runny nose and cough. They both have the virus the rest of the family had last week. She put them on two herbs and we started seeing improvements a day later. They still are completely better, but you can tell they are feeling better! I asked about Martha's food allergies again because she had been extra fussy and found out that because of a wheat sensitivity I should stay away from wheat at this time.
Jaina slept for 9 1/2 hours Saturday night and Martha slept for 7 1/2 hours! Boy was it great to actually get some sleep. Of course, Cora had to wake up with still interrupted my sleep, but I was able to go right back to sleep after taking care of her. When Jaina woke up Sunday morning and I was getting her dressed for church, she smiled for the first time! I'm not sure if it is because she is finally feeling better or because she got 9 1/2 hours of sleep. Either way, I don't care; I'm just glad she finally smiled.
We are so thankful of such a great herbalist. She has been a blessing many times over. Another herbalist that works with ours also returned our email about the girls willing to come over to our house on Saturday to check them out. God has definitely provided for us by leading us to them. We pray for God to bless them as they have blessed us.






















No comments:
Post a Comment