Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Definitely a Theme!

Make sure you scroll down and read the previous two posts to this one to understand what I am talking about it being a theme!

Chad and I do our devotions in the morning. While he is eating his breakfast, I read the devotion and then we talk about it. Today's devotion was on Luke 6:45:

The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good; and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth what is evil; for his mouth speaks from that which fills his heart.

We need to make sure we are filling our hearts with what is good--what is Godly. It is the times when we are tested, frustrated, annoyed that our true "heart" comes out in our words.

I think God is going to test me in relationship to my words soon as three times today I have been "reminded" how to use my mouth. I pray I pass the test when it comes!

No comments: