Cora turns two, today! She will be going for her Daddy/Daughter date tonight with Chad. He says he plans on taking her to the new Toy store downtown Cadillac. I am sure she'll come home with something special!
We celebrated her birthday yesterday with both sets of grandparents. Since Cora really likes Bob the Tomato from Veggie Tales, we had a 'Bob' birthday party! Cora had lots of fun! I made her a "dress". I found a Bob t-shirt for only $5, but it was a couple sizes too big. I added a ruffle on the bottom to make it into a dress. It still was a little too big, but she looked adorable in it!
Grandma and Grandpa Carmichael got her a learning bus. It even came with a remote control to drive it around (although she doesn't quite understand how the remote works!). We had a hard time getting her to open up her other gifts because she just kept wanting to play with that! She also was very particular about getting all the wrapping paper off of it before she would even open the box. It was so funny!
Grandpa and Grandma Smith got her the new Veggie Tale movie, a "Happy Veggie Birthday to You" book and a fun packet of activities to go with the movie. Of course, we had to watch the movie yesterday.
Her sisters got her some Bob bubbles, a Bob plush toy, and a Veggie Tales coloring book. She loved the bubbles! They danced around trying to pop the bubbles that Chad blew into the air. She even had fun blowing bubbles as Papa held the wand for her. When Papa told her to turn around so she wouldn't blow them into his face, she started turning around in circles! Kids are so darn cute!
Restoration, Refresh, and Repair
-
"He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his
name's sake " ~ Psalm 23:3 restoreth =refresh, repair As I read this I
begin to ...

































3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORA!
YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETIE!
AND ONLY A COUPLE WEEKS OLDER
THAN ELIJAH--HOW NEAT!
What an awesome cake! I love it! ~Cheri
Post a Comment