Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Family Pictures

In October, we had our family pictures taken. My friend's husband is a really good photographer and they like to barter for things. He took our portraits in exchange for Chad doing either autowork or installing windows come spring. David, of Ritter Photography, did an excellent job. He specializes in outdoor shots and does weddings, senior portraits and family portraits. I highly recommend Ritter Photography for your portrait needs.

They were kind enough to put some of the pictures on a CD for me so I could post them here. For those of you who know Chad even a little bit, know that he is never serious! While I was sitting nicely and smiling for our portrait of just the two of us, he was gooffing off (which is normal). For most of these, I was oblivious to what he was doing. David just kept snapping pictures because he thought it was hilarious. I should have known that it wasn't going to be easy to get a "nice" portrait of the two of us!


















This is our family picture.


I was surprised we were able to get a shot of all the girls.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely beautiful Darcy...you're right - he does a great job. And your husband is too funny :)

Mami Sue said...

THOSE ARE SUCH GREAT PHOTOS DARCY!! YOUR FAM IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those pictures!!! What a hoot -- Chad is hilarious!! And Darcy and the girls are beautiful, as usual. :)

~Cheri