Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fun times in the Carmichael Home


Sabra and Cora were sad that Dara, Eva, and Allyn were going to a slumber party so they wanted to have their own. I told them that us girls would sleep out in the living room together. They got their sleeping bags out, and laid down to watch a movie. I slept on the couch. Although I fell asleep during the movie, Sabra woke me up when it was done. I turned it off and we all went to sleep. They enjoyed their themselves and Sabra wanted to sleep in the living room every night! I told her that she needed to sleep in her own bed until the next time we have a sleep over!


Martha and Jaina crack me up sometimes! I heard them "talking" after their nap and went to get them and this is what I found. Jaina was using Martha's butt as her pillow! It is so fun to watch them interact. Sometimes they fight over the same toy and it is cute how they just keep taking it away from the other. They'll let out a little grunt of frustration and then take it back.

1 comment:

Liz H said...

This is so cute! Having twins must be so neat...so hard too. But I'm sure these moment make it all worthwhile!