Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tastefully Simple

I have been in need of a few Tastefully Simple spices that I just love (Garlic, Garlic & Spinach & Herb) for quite a few months. I had been listening to see if anyone was having a show, but hadn't heard anything. I received an email from my consultant and asked her to send me a catalog. I figured I should ask around to see if anyone else needed/wanted anything while I was at it.

If you would like to see the products, I have one extra catalog or you can look on-line at www.tastefullysimple.com There are some items on-line that you can put on your order form that are 25% off (they are not in the catalog and are whiles supplies last). The special for April is if you order $50, you get an 8 oz Strawberry Rhubarb spread free!

If you decide you would like anything, just le me know. Shipping is 10%, but no tax (because it's food!). I am going to try to get my order (and others if anyone else wants anything) to her by April27th so please let me know before then.

Thanks!

No comments: