Thursday, February 28, 2008

Martha & Jaina update 1


Martha and Jaina are doing well. We took them to our herbalist today to see what food Darcy needs to avoid while nursing. They are both allergic to dairy and goats milk so that means Darcy is going back to drinking soy milk. Jaina is sensitive to beef and we need to keep an eye on her with wheat. Her amino acids are low, but so is Darcy's so Darcy will be taking spirulina to try to take care of that. Other than those few things, the girls are doing great!

Our herbalist gave us some bach flowers for Cora to take to help her adjust with all the changes. Not only is she feeling displaced as the youngest in the family, but she is also teething so she has been having a few hard days. Today seemed to be a little better since Mommy was home all day and spent some time with her. Let's pray she continues to make improvements!

4 comments:

Mami Sue said...

Darcy, so glad the girls are doing well. i hope the alleries keep to a minimum!! How are you doing?
Praying for the whole fam as you adjust to this new lifestyle:)
God Bless!!

Darcy Carmichael said...

Thank you so much for your prayers. All prayers are welcomed and appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! The girls look great! I've been thinking about you all, wondering how everyone's adjusting and if ANYONE is getting sleep. :) I couldn't get through with email so I'm glad you have your blog! Take care! ~Cheri H.

Anonymous said...

SO glad to hear all is going well. We too have dairy allergies and I have some wheat sensitivity so if you want some recipes let me know. We all are doing well since I last talked with you. I will continue to pray for you and all your wonderful little ladies! God Bless!