I made Eva a skirt this weekend. I did it in the same style as some of her friends' skirts from church. She likes it.
I also need to share that Eva asked Jesus into her heart last Wednesday night! Dara asked her if she wanted to ask Jesus into her heart and she said yes. I asked her if she understood what that meant and when she said no, I explained that she needed to admit she was a sinner, confess her sins and believe Jesus saved her from her sins. She prayed the sinner's prayer and asked Jesus to help her not sin anymore and to wash her clean as snow. It was so precious; I started to cry. Dara has been praying for her to accept Christ for a couple of months and it finally happened. She did this just a week before her 6th birthday (her birthday is Thursday). Praise the Lord!
Restoration, Refresh, and Repair
-
"He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his
name's sake " ~ Psalm 23:3 restoreth =refresh, repair As I read this I
begin to ...























1 comment:
I am crying tears of joy for Eva!
Praise God!
Post a Comment