I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday. We ended up butchering our chickens and by the time I got to the computer, it was taking forever for me to load any internet pages so I gave up (we have dial-up).
Day 18
Pray for the leaders, churches and Christians of North Carolina and North Dakota.
Pray for candidates for public office, that they would be moved by God to seek what is honorable, just and moral.
Day 19
Pray for the leaders, churches, and Christians of Ohio and Oklahoma.
Pray for a spiritual awakening across the nation, that the Gospel would be communicated across the full spectrum of American society and that Americans of all ages, races and backgrounds would be drawn to Christ and receive His life and salvation.
Restoration, Refresh, and Repair
-
"He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his
name's sake " ~ Psalm 23:3 restoreth =refresh, repair As I read this I
begin to ...






















No comments:
Post a Comment