I can't believe they are 7 months old already! They are just growing way too fast. I finally was able to get them to start eating. I read on the twins forum about a mother who's son would only eat off a particular style of spoon (one that was wider and flatter than most). I thought I would give it a try. I found the closest spoon to that as I had and fed Jaina first. She loved it! Martha wasn't as sure. I just kept at it and last night, Martha ate more than Jaina! Their diaper rashes are finally making a major improvement. It has been a very difficult battle, but one that I know other families are dealing with as well (there must be some environmental influence for so many people to be dealing with the same thing). The girls are also allergic to corn so I have had to cut out my popcorn eating while watching
Little House on the Praire. We think their food allergies/senstivities are keeping the diaper rash from healing as fast as it should.
Martha only gained an ounce this last month, so she is at 12 lbs. 13 oz. I talked with our herbalist about this and we are on the way to gaining weight again! She is 24 1/4" long. I am beginning to move her into the 6/9 month clothes as the length of the 3/6 months is a little short. She loves to babble and usually makes the "ba" sound, but she does sometimes makes the "ma" sound so maybe she will say "ma-ma" first!

Jaina gained 7 oz which puts her at 14 lbs 10 oz. She is 25 3/4" long. I am beginning to move her into 12m clothes for length as well. Jaina was dealing with some grain allergies so for the past three weeks I have only eaten rice, millet and quinoa. When I saw the herbalist Friday, she said I could start eating spelt again, but still can't have oats or wheat. Jaina is working on being on the move. She likes to roll from her back to her belly and then back to her back.
No comments:
Post a Comment