Remember when I posted that I have had each of the girls' pictures taken in the same outfit? Well, I took Martha's picture in that outfit and found the older girls' pictures. I forgot about the hat in Martha's and Jaina's pictures so you should be able to figure them out, but see if you can figure out who is who in each of the pictures. The five older girls' pictures were taken at Olan Mills. I took Martha's and Jaina's. Leave a comment with your guesses and I'll reveal the correct answers in about a week! Just in case you don't remember how to spell their names: Dara, Eva, Allyn, Sabra, Cora, Martha, & Jaina.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6 .

7.
2 comments:
1. Jaina, 2. Eva, 3. Dara, 4. Cora, 5. Allyn, 6. Sabra, 7. Martha.
Mom Smith
1. Jaina, 2. Sabra, 3. Dara, 4. Cora, 5. Allyn, 6. Eva, 7. Martha
From, Cheri :)
Post a Comment