Sorry, I was really busy yesterday morning and didn't have time to get on-line before my open house and then by the time I got home, I took a nap and forgot.
Day 28
Pray for the leaders, churches and Christians of Guam and the Midway Islands (U.S. Territories).
Pray for candidates for public office, that they would be moved by God to seek what is honorable, just and moral.
Day 29
Pray for the leaders, churches and Christians of Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands (U.S. Territories).
Pray for the new American citizens, that they will have the opportunity to hear and respond to the Gospel and place their faith in Jesus Christ.
Restoration, Refresh, and Repair
-
"He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his
name's sake " ~ Psalm 23:3 restoreth =refresh, repair As I read this I
begin to ...






















No comments:
Post a Comment