Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Allyn's Pics


Allyn is turning 5 years old this Thursday! I can hardly believe that it has been five years since I was teaching at Lake City, but it was the news of her birth that prompted me to ask for a year maternity leave which turned into resigning so I could stay home with my kids.

I took these pictures of Allyn while at my parent's house, and thought they would turn out nice, but the shadows from the houses being so close kind of ruins them. I guess it is a good thing that when we returned home I had a coupon for pictures at Walmart! I am taking her in on Thursday to get her "formal" pictures done since these didn't turn out as nice as I wanted. I still like them for albums and for sharing!





1 comment:

Mami Sue said...

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!