I have already voted today and wanted to remind everyone else to go vote. This is a monumental election (as all are really) and the American people need to make sure they are taking a part in the future of our country. As Christians, we have the duty to voice our opinion in having a Christian leader who will uphold our rights to free worship without fear of being persecuted for not agreeing with same-sex marriage, the murder of unborn lives, and the such.
Pray before you vote. Pray while you are voting. Pray after you vote. God is in charge of all things and I know that no matter who takes office after today it is because God placed that man in office for some reason that we may not understand yet.
I am praying for God's will to be done in this election and if His will is not who I believe should be in office, I pray He will grant understanding for who does win.
Restoration, Refresh, and Repair
-
"He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his
name's sake " ~ Psalm 23:3 restoreth =refresh, repair As I read this I
begin to ...






















No comments:
Post a Comment