Restoration, Refresh, and Repair
-
"He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his
name's sake " ~ Psalm 23:3 restoreth =refresh, repair As I read this I
begin to ...
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
First Tooth!
I have been running my finger along the babies' gums every day for the last couple of weeks because I thought they were teething. After having them in to see Kelly, she said that Jaina was definitely teething, but not Martha. Well, today I felt a tooth in Jaina's mouth! It is on her bottom left (right side of the picture). If you really look for it, you can see it (it's really hard to get a good picture of the inside of a baby's mouth!). I can also see the other middle, bottom tooth under the gum right next to it. I am assuming it won't be long and that pops through as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment